Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Birth Certificate of Henry Henwood b: 1827 England

Valerie, researcher in England of the surname Henwood and others, checked out Henry Henwood's information first before sending for a birth certificate.
"I didn't apply for it straightaway as I did some census and other records checks to make sure this would be the right Charles, so once I was satisfied I applied, afraid it is just a case of waiting now"
I'm so glad she did. I could have been running up a dead end. I just hope they can find the certificate being it's so old. He was born in 1827 in Hartley Wintney, /Basingstoke, Hampshire, England. The man died December 1914 in the same location. I wonder if this wasn't the start of the flu epidemic.

Resource: From Valerie: visit my website at http://www.tangledwoodresearch.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment