Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Henwoods in The Hampshire, England Project in FTDNA

Since the Henwoods were definitely from Hampshire, England, I am a member of the Hampshire group on familytreedna.  The following is from the leader of the group.

Hello Again members of the Hampshire England Project
Thank you to those who gave me feedback from my initial email introducing myself as the new co-administrator of the Hampshire England Project.  I promise I will not spam you with emails but this is just you let you know of our plan to update members from time to time with points of interest using the Hampshire England Project News pageTo read this News page, once logged into your FTDNA results, go to the HampshireEngland Project and on the Tool Bar at the top, click on ‘About this Group’ and choose ‘News’.
The first update I am pleased to let you know about is an excellent website about HampshireHistory.  This website is ever developing and is the passion of two friends who are Hampshire born and bred and want to share with us the intrigue of our ancestors Hampshire history.  I have included the website below:
Until next time

Jan Kelly
CoAdministrator
Hampshire England Project

Disclaimer: Family Tree DNA is not responsible for the safety and security of files downloaded from third-party sites. If at any time you want to stop receiving e-mails from your DNA Project Administrator, please go to the "Setup Preferences" section of your personal page and change the corresponding setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment